U-God explains the meaning of his name and the 5% lessons, discusses select tracks on his album Dopium, and the process of developing himself as an artist. While re-telling the story of how he got released from jail in time to record on Wu Tang’s classic album, “Enter the 36 Chambers” U-God says he considers himself the “Black Sheep” of the Wu Tang Clan family.
- [Podcast] Producer Spotlight – Ken Francis @buckwildken
- [Mixtape] D.Horton – The Sessions 3 (Part 1-3) @KS_DHorton
- [Mixtape] HUBBS & Nysceworkk “The Big Hurt” @itsHubbs @Nysceworkk
- [Mixtape] Bishup Bicardi – Gifted World Remixtape Vol. 1 @BishupBicardi
- [Audio] EsoXoSupreme – Cut You Off (Prod by DJ Pain 1) @esoxosupreme @djpain1