No, its not the William Cooper who was murdered for writing “Behold The Pale Horse”, a book disseminating information about corrupt government operations, but it is Black Market Militia’s William Cooper. The Emcee talks about why he chose the name, and his obligation to uphold what William Cooper stood for through his music. William Cooper also talks about his entrance into the game, and guest features on his debut album, Beware The Pale Horse.
- [Podcast] Artist Spotlight – Xzayvier | @XzayvierMusic
- [Video] Mikial x Kalasol Ft. John Brooks – Flip on Me | @8E99S @TheJohnBrooks @kalasol @digitalmartyrs
- [Audio] Sum f. Black Thought – Black Friday | @Sumkilla @blackthought
- [Video] Haddy Racks – Freak Off | @haddyracks
- [Mixtape] FLIBOIMOE – Fresh, Fli, & Fat Vol. 2 + Why She Mad | @FLIBOIMOE