No, its not the William Cooper who was murdered for writing “Behold The Pale Horse”, a book disseminating information about corrupt government operations, but it is Black Market Militia’s William Cooper. The Emcee talks about why he chose the name, and his obligation to uphold what William Cooper stood for through his music. William Cooper also talks about his entrance into the game, and guest features on his debut album, Beware The Pale Horse.
- [Podcast] Producer Spotlight – Ken Francis @buckwildken
- [Mixtape] D.Horton – The Sessions 3 (Part 1-3) @KS_DHorton
- [Mixtape] HUBBS & Nysceworkk “The Big Hurt” @itsHubbs @Nysceworkk
- [Mixtape] Bishup Bicardi – Gifted World Remixtape Vol. 1 @BishupBicardi
- [Audio] EsoXoSupreme – Cut You Off (Prod by DJ Pain 1) @esoxosupreme @djpain1