What’s good everyone, I hope all is well. This blog is about what miixtapes can do for an artist. Besides get you signed, a mixtape also helps gets the creative juices flowing. I have gotten a ton of ideas just being recording my own mixtapes. Not to mention it allows you to use yer voice more and experiement with different cadences which give the track more personality. It also allows for freedom as far as subject matter and song selection as well. It actually helps cultivate your artistry. When I record I flip the instrumental into a whole new song as well. I am going to release a bunch as the ideas keep coming to be on the look out for those. Uno!
- [Podcast] Producer Spotlight – Ken Francis @buckwildken
- [Mixtape] D.Horton – The Sessions 3 (Part 1-3) @KS_DHorton
- [Mixtape] HUBBS & Nysceworkk “The Big Hurt” @itsHubbs @Nysceworkk
- [Mixtape] Bishup Bicardi – Gifted World Remixtape Vol. 1 @BishupBicardi
- [Audio] EsoXoSupreme – Cut You Off (Prod by DJ Pain 1) @esoxosupreme @djpain1