The internationally acclaimed neurosurgeon best known for leading a surgical team of 70 doctors in a 22 hour operation to separate Siamese twins, sits down with Pyramidwest. Dr. Ben Carson speaks on how he applies his psychology degree to his careers in medicine and as an author, and also talks about winning the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2008. Dr. Carson also shares his views on the Healthcare Reform Bill.
- K-Solo talks boxing, Hit Squad, Death Row, Snoop Dogg, and more | @ksolo_wolfgang
- 4Ize – Just 2 Black Brothers Theme Song + Interview | @4IZE
- Krumbsnatcha talks Gang Starr Foundation, Guru, Mind Power, and more | @KrumbSnatcha7
- Big T talks The Art of Battle Rapping, Smack, URL, and more | @bigtqmb
- Producer Swift Sloan and Actor Jamal “Gravy” Woolard discuss new movie “Circumstances 2” |@swiftsloan @jamalgravywoolard