U-God explains the meaning of his name and the 5% lessons, discusses select tracks on his album Dopium, and the process of developing himself as an artist. While re-telling the story of how he got released from jail in time to record on Wu Tang’s classic album, “Enter the 36 Chambers” U-God says he considers himself the “Black Sheep” of the Wu Tang Clan family.
- [Audio] Kore – Left Lane ft. EMS (M-Dot, Rev, Mayhem & Benefit) | @KoreOfEMS
- [Audio] Guilty Simpson – Got Your Back feat. Georgia Anne Muldrow | @GuiltySimpson @ReckonizeReal
- [Audio] Grand Opus & Buckshot – The Drug | @grandopusca @buckshot
- [Mixtape] Drako – Fully Loaded | @DrakoSquad
- [Podcast] Artist Spotlight – Manny P | @ItsMannyP