U-God explains the meaning of his name and the 5% lessons, discusses select tracks on his album Dopium, and the process of developing himself as an artist. While re-telling the story of how he got released from jail in time to record on Wu Tang’s classic album, “Enter the 36 Chambers” U-God says he considers himself the “Black Sheep” of the Wu Tang Clan family.
- [Video] M-Dot & Revalation – Jump Start |@MDotBoston @RevofEMS
- [Documentary] Grand Opus: Joc Scholar & Centric | @GrandOpusCA @WhoIsCentric @JocScholar
- Mr. Yola Calls Out for Missing Women in “Abandon Me” Video |@mryolay4l
- [Podcast] Episode 348 – Precyce Politix | @precyce
- [Podcast] Episode 347 – Willie Hyn Pt 2 | @williehyn