U-God explains the meaning of his name and the 5% lessons, discusses select tracks on his album Dopium, and the process of developing himself as an artist. While re-telling the story of how he got released from jail in time to record on Wu Tang’s classic album, “Enter the 36 Chambers” U-God says he considers himself the “Black Sheep” of the Wu Tang Clan family.
- [Audio] Avrex, No Malice (Clipse) – “Step Into The Light” @Avrexhiphop @NoMalice757
- [Audio] Singapore Kane – “Kim Jong II” @SingaporeKane
- [Podcast] Artist Spotlight – SheGo Turbo | @shegoturbo
- [Interview] Artist Spotlight – Shellz | @DJShellz @ShellzLyrics
- Eso.Xo.Supreme Releases The Official Music Video For “The Loveless (Hitlist)” | @EsoXoSupreme @AyeBromar