Brooklyn emcee and M.O.P. co-frontman Billy Danze presents the music video for his new single “6 O’Clock Briefing”. The track is produced by Quincey Tones, also known for his work with Ghostface Killah, Busta Rhymes and Jay Electronica. Danze has been releasing music for over 20 years as half of M.O.P., and has worked with DJ Premier, Jay-Z, Guru, 50 Cent, Wu-Tang Clan, Kool G Rap and Mobb Deep. He’s currently in the studio with Doc Ish, the Grammy-winning producer behind collaborations with Eminem, Ne-Yo and Talib Kweli. “Some may see this as a song,” Billy says about the new single. “But it has nothing to do with music, It’s my view of whats happening in my country. We talk to each other about the issues affecting our country, we march and protest, but we never ask the president how he feels. Understanding how things work, I say ‘we know you did what you had to do’. The president has done his best. But as a man, does he see what’s going on in this country?” “6 O’Clock Briefing” is out now on Danze’s We Build Hits imprint.
- B3hree – Truth Hurts EP ft Cool Nutz (Produced by TOPE) @B3hree454 @itsTOPE @CoolNutz
- Shah Leezy – The Iron Sheik Tape + The Main Event (Album/Video) @ShahLeezy
- J. Cacao – VSOP [Vibes Save Our People]
- [Audio] Joc Scholar – Gas prod. Madd Scientist | @JocScholar
- K-Solo talks boxing, Hit Squad, Death Row, Snoop Dogg, and more | @ksolo_wolfgang