Welcome to another edition of Po Politickin. On today’s show, we politick with Dr. Bill Releford. Dr. Releford discusses the Black Barbershop Health Outreach Program; a initiative to screen 500,000 African American Men for Diabetes and High Blood Pressure by 2012.
- K-Solo talks boxing, Hit Squad, Death Row, Snoop Dogg, and more | @ksolo_wolfgang
- 4Ize – Just 2 Black Brothers Theme Song + Interview | @4IZE
- Krumbsnatcha talks Gang Starr Foundation, Guru, Mind Power, and more | @KrumbSnatcha7
- Big T talks The Art of Battle Rapping, Smack, URL, and more | @bigtqmb
- Producer Swift Sloan and Actor Jamal “Gravy” Woolard discuss new movie “Circumstances 2” |@swiftsloan @jamalgravywoolard