In this episode of PoPolitickin, we politick with Eastside. Ever since he was a teenager, he had big dreams of making money in the music business. The hustle & grind of living life slangin’ in the streets of his hometown in Atlanta built-up his reputation & status to a larger-than-life level…to the point where those streets he grew up on couldn’t contain him any longer. It was time to take his talent worldwide. Steppin’ to the mic with massive confidence and a lyrically-direct approach, Eastside Jody drew from the inspiration of 2Pac & Jeezy as he refined his own sound, style & skills for the game. Representin’ the 367 family, Trappin’ with big ol’ gold chains, watches, and bands blingin’ & swingin’ all over him – Eastside Jody doesn’t just look the part – he lives the life, day & night, 24/7. A real hustler never sleeps. Eastside Jody keeps close to a million in diamonds hangin’ round his neck, but it’s his music that’s priceless. The man’s dedication, commitment, determination & focus got him where he is today. There is a lot of hype building around Eastside Jody in the city of Atlanta as his project titled, “Get Rich Or Die Trappin” is scheduled to release December 5th. The project is loaded with production from Drumma Boy plus heavy hitting features such as Pusha T, Boosie Badazz, Trick Daddy, and more. Stay tuned as Eastside Jody continues to build his 367 movement.
- Champagne Duane Pays Tribute To Notorious B.I.G. With “Birthdays” Prod by TOPE | @ChampagneDuane @itsTOPE
- B3hree Rides Through San Francisco On “Dem City Boyz” @B3hree454
- Diogenes – “I Want It All” [Video] + “The Lonely Hero” [Album] @dio_gin
- Ari Herstand @ariherstand talks How To Make It in the New Music Business on @popolitickin
- [Audio] K.Cirrus- Naturaler