Rich Boy talks about the hold up on his 2nd album, new mixtapes “Pharoah & Kings” and “Creepin’ & Crawlin'”, and working with artists like Bobby Ray (B.O.B.) and Drake before they became famous. At the 3:25 mark, he speaks on his new business venture with Master Card; a Rich Boy Debit Card.
- [Podcast] Michelle Tulloch talks Anytime Tax Services Inc
- [Audio] Kore – Left Lane ft. EMS (M-Dot, Rev, Mayhem & Benefit) | @KoreOfEMS
- [Audio] Guilty Simpson – Got Your Back feat. Georgia Anne Muldrow | @GuiltySimpson @ReckonizeReal
- [Audio] Grand Opus & Buckshot – The Drug | @grandopusca @buckshot
- [Mixtape] Drako – Fully Loaded | @DrakoSquad