He’s worked with the likes of MF Doom, Aceyalone, Copywrite. He released the acclaimed album Deadringer on the label Def Jux.The diverse DJ, Producer, and Musician RJD2 sat down and talked about he recent release, The Colossus. He also speaks on the difficulties of running a music label in 2010, why he chose to start his label (RJ’s Electrical Connections), and his production tools of choice.
- [Video] Singapore Kane – “My Environment” [prod. DNA] @SingaporeKane
- Central Florida Artist Bell Drops The Smooth Video For “Side Piece” |@BellTheGreatest
- Joe Ayinde (@JoeAyinde) talks MC Hammer, Ma$e, and more on @popolitickin
- Wordsmith (@Wordsmith) talks community work, new music, and more on @popolitickin
- Re-Surch (@Resurch) talks working for Howard Stern, current projects, and more on @politickin