In Episode #9, Eternia works with Project Reach Youth to spread the message of safe sex in Brooklyn. E is interviewed by Lovely, a 17-yr-old young lady from Bed-Stuy, who asks E vital Q’s about her upbringing & depictions of women in Hip Hop. The highlight of the day is the Open Mic in the hood, where the youth share life as they see it. Definitely candid. Definitely unplugged.
- [Video] Macntaj – I Hope You Cough | @itsMacntaj
- [Video] YoungMe – City Lights ft Radio3000 | @Radio3000 @YoungMeTheOG
- [Podcast] L.I.F.E. Long @TherealLifelong talks underground hip hop, new projects, and more on @popolitickin
- [Podcast] Qing Qi @allhailtheqing talks Pu-Tang Clan, Mac Dre, and more on @popolitickin
- [Video] JIG LeFrost – Self Care| @JIG_LeFrost