Hailing from the Northside of Houston, Michael 5000 Watts talks about taking the artform created by late great DJ Screw and using it as a vehicle to advance the careers of artists nationwide. He also explains how he broke his new music by going city-to-city, crashing music conventions and networking. Lastly Watts talks about the future of SwishaHouse, (artists, branding) and gives his contact info for up-and-coming artists who want to work with him.
- [Video] Mitchy Slick X Sir Veterano -In My El Co | @ogmitchyslick @sirveterano @MarmoFilms @freshyardrecord
- [Video] Pricy – Talk Nice (Prod by TOPE) | @_Pricy_ @itsTOPE
- [Video] ATAK – Pull Kard | @therealatak1 @clearviewsk8 @nybangers
- [Video] Ramel Shakur – IDTTR | @ramelshakur336
- [Video] J Cutta – Mutombo | @datsjcutta @mencybeatz