Hailing from the Northside of Houston, Michael 5000 Watts talks about taking the artform created by late great DJ Screw and using it as a vehicle to advance the careers of artists nationwide. He also explains how he broke his new music by going city-to-city, crashing music conventions and networking. Lastly Watts talks about the future of SwishaHouse, (artists, branding) and gives his contact info for up-and-coming artists who want to work with him.
- [Video] Paapa-Berchie – NO TURNING BACK | @paapaberchie
- [Video] Nash Nation – Killer Bee S**t | @nashnation @buckrollbeats
- [Video] Gibrilville – Kilodey | @gibrilville @kamhabit @Jaysynthsbeatz
- [Video] Menacin Johnson – CROWN ft. Mo Shakray | @menacinjohnson @moka_only @moshakray
- [Video] Fashawn & Sir Veterano – This Town | @sirveterano @fashawn @freshyardrecord @ImYellowNguyen