Hailing from the Northside of Houston, Michael 5000 Watts talks about taking the artform created by late great DJ Screw and using it as a vehicle to advance the careers of artists nationwide. He also explains how he broke his new music by going city-to-city, crashing music conventions and networking. Lastly Watts talks about the future of SwishaHouse, (artists, branding) and gives his contact info for up-and-coming artists who want to work with him.
- [Podcast] L.I.F.E. Long @TherealLifelong talks underground hip hop, new projects, and more on @popolitickin
- [Podcast] Qing Qi @allhailtheqing talks Pu-Tang Clan, Mac Dre, and more on @popolitickin
- [Video] JIG LeFrost – Self Care| @JIG_LeFrost
- Joc Scholar – “Time Treasure” [prod. Fashawn] @JocScholar
- Afro Picks” ft Tek (Smiff-N-Wessun), Akil (Jurassic 5), LIFE Long |@TherealLifelong