Hailing from the Northside of Houston, Michael 5000 Watts talks about taking the artform created by late great DJ Screw and using it as a vehicle to advance the careers of artists nationwide. He also explains how he broke his new music by going city-to-city, crashing music conventions and networking. Lastly Watts talks about the future of SwishaHouse, (artists, branding) and gives his contact info for up-and-coming artists who want to work with him.
- B3hree – Truth Hurts EP ft Cool Nutz (Produced by TOPE) @B3hree454 @itsTOPE @CoolNutz
- Shah Leezy – The Iron Sheik Tape + The Main Event (Album/Video) @ShahLeezy
- J. Cacao – VSOP [Vibes Save Our People]
- [Audio] Joc Scholar – Gas prod. Madd Scientist | @JocScholar
- K-Solo talks boxing, Hit Squad, Death Row, Snoop Dogg, and more | @ksolo_wolfgang