“Love & Hip Hop: New York” star Amina Buddafly presents the music video for “Love My Life”, the lead single from her forthcoming album MOTHER. The track was produced by Amina with co-production from Mike City (Brandy, Carl Thomas, Sunshine Anderson), and the video was produced and directed by Amina in collaboration with Blu Collar Entertainment. Amina produces the majority of MOTHER herself, with contributions from Magnedo 7, Lee Major and Jordan Ruiz as well as Novel, who also guests on one track, as does Amina’s twin sister Jazz Buddafly, who together with Amina made the duo Black Buddafly. Amina released the Music In My Room EP in 2016 (watch the music video for “More Than You”) and released a book, The Other Woman (read the review on VH1.com). Amina says her new single “speaks about the struggles I go through everyday, and I think every mother will be able to relate with that. It talks about how hard it is but at the same time how amazing! How much I love it!” She says her new album “really reflects the place that I’m at in this time of my life, the woman I’ve become because of what I went through, and mostly, the woman I’ve become because I’m a mother.” MOTHER drops Mother’s Day, May 13.
- K-Solo talks boxing, Hit Squad, Death Row, Snoop Dogg, and more | @ksolo_wolfgang
- 4Ize – Just 2 Black Brothers Theme Song + Interview | @4IZE
- Krumbsnatcha talks Gang Starr Foundation, Guru, Mind Power, and more | @KrumbSnatcha7
- Big T talks The Art of Battle Rapping, Smack, URL, and more | @bigtqmb
- Producer Swift Sloan and Actor Jamal “Gravy” Woolard discuss new movie “Circumstances 2” |@swiftsloan @jamalgravywoolard