No, its not the William Cooper who was murdered for writing “Behold The Pale Horse”, a book disseminating information about corrupt government operations, but it is Black Market Militia’s William Cooper. The Emcee talks about why he chose the name, and his obligation to uphold what William Cooper stood for through his music. William Cooper also talks about his entrance into the game, and guest features on his debut album, Beware The Pale Horse.
- [Interview] Artist Spotlight – Floyd In The Sky | @Floydinthesky
- [Interview] Artist Spotlight – Ace Adams | @AceAdams17
- [Podcast] Singer/Songwriter Jane Handcock @handcockjay talks Oakland, career plans and more on @popolitickin
- [Podcast] Battle rap legend @SERIUSJONES talks fatherhood, new music, and more on @popolititickin
- video – Godz Chyld, “Sleep Paralysis” @G0dzChyld