No, its not the William Cooper who was murdered for writing “Behold The Pale Horse”, a book disseminating information about corrupt government operations, but it is Black Market Militia’s William Cooper. The Emcee talks about why he chose the name, and his obligation to uphold what William Cooper stood for through his music. William Cooper also talks about his entrance into the game, and guest features on his debut album, Beware The Pale Horse.
- B3hree – Truth Hurts EP ft Cool Nutz (Produced by TOPE) @B3hree454 @itsTOPE @CoolNutz
- Shah Leezy – The Iron Sheik Tape + The Main Event (Album/Video) @ShahLeezy
- J. Cacao – VSOP [Vibes Save Our People]
- [Audio] Joc Scholar – Gas prod. Madd Scientist | @JocScholar
- K-Solo talks boxing, Hit Squad, Death Row, Snoop Dogg, and more | @ksolo_wolfgang