No, its not the William Cooper who was murdered for writing “Behold The Pale Horse”, a book disseminating information about corrupt government operations, but it is Black Market Militia’s William Cooper. The Emcee talks about why he chose the name, and his obligation to uphold what William Cooper stood for through his music. William Cooper also talks about his entrance into the game, and guest features on his debut album, Beware The Pale Horse.
- [Video] M-Dot & Revalation – Jump Start |@MDotBoston @RevofEMS
- [Documentary] Grand Opus: Joc Scholar & Centric | @GrandOpusCA @WhoIsCentric @JocScholar
- Mr. Yola Calls Out for Missing Women in “Abandon Me” Video |@mryolay4l
- [Podcast] Episode 348 – Precyce Politix | @precyce
- [Podcast] Episode 347 – Willie Hyn Pt 2 | @williehyn