No, its not the William Cooper who was murdered for writing “Behold The Pale Horse”, a book disseminating information about corrupt government operations, but it is Black Market Militia’s William Cooper. The Emcee talks about why he chose the name, and his obligation to uphold what William Cooper stood for through his music. William Cooper also talks about his entrance into the game, and guest features on his debut album, Beware The Pale Horse.
- [Podcast] Artist Spotlight – Avrex | @Avrexhiphop
- [Video] M-Dot “Price of Love” + [Album] “Stay In Your Lane Vol.1” + Tour Dates | @MDotBoston
- TYuS Releases His New Project “Demo Tape Vol 1 / TYuS Sessions 2K19 |@txyxuxs
- [Video] Fatboy Izzo Delivers Endurance with Fred The Godson & More | @TBM_IZZO
- Snow Tha Product Announces Goin Off Tour Dates | “Bilingue” Video