U-God explains the meaning of his name and the 5% lessons, discusses select tracks on his album Dopium, and the process of developing himself as an artist. While re-telling the story of how he got released from jail in time to record on Wu Tang’s classic album, “Enter the 36 Chambers” U-God says he considers himself the “Black Sheep” of the Wu Tang Clan family.
- [Interview] Artist Spotlight – So Gaudy AKA SoSo | @So_Gaudy
- [Video] Macntaj – Look Up ft Jerome Dillard | @itsMacntaj
- [Audio] Swa Playmaker Ft Jim Jones – WORK | @SwaPlaymaker @JimJonesCapo
- [Video] Fashawn & Sir Veterano – All Hail The King | @sirveterano @fashawn @freshyardrecord @ImYellowNguyen
- [Video] Pure Powers – Take U There ft. Sneakk RBE | @purepowersmusic @EvanCroker_ @rb3Sneakk