Welcome to another edition of Po Politickin. On today’s edition, we politick with New Orleans vet Fiend. Fiend talks about his time with No Limit, Ruff Ryders, and his joint venture with Triple Six Mafia. Fiend also discusses his 2009 Grammy Award for production on Lil Wayne’s Carter III (Misunderstood) and his latest album “The Bailout”.
- Centric, Kenya, T3 of Slum Village – Always On My Mind [Audio] @whoiscentric @T3sv @kenyamjmusic
- [Audio] Joc Scholar – Sole Survival @JocScholar
- (Interview) Artist Spotlight – J.Hustles and Joey Supratta @jhustles1 @JoeySupratta
- [Video] Paapa-Berchie – NO TURNING BACK | @paapaberchie
- [Video] Nash Nation – Killer Bee S**t | @nashnation @buckrollbeats