Portland/Chicago artist V. Dewayne makes his grand return with the new music video for his banger “Warehouse” featuring $noogz. After dropping the personal single “Losing Direction” dedicated to the memory of his late friend Grump, Dewayne is back with new heat for the streets. Hitting his hometown and grabbing a feature from $noogz, Vinnie shows us he’s not to Hollywood to pop up and have fun on the track. Bouncy production and a catchy hook make “Warehouse” a song you have to play more than once. Directed by Portland videographer Riley Brown, Vinnie and $noogz hop on cars directly after their sold-out Portland performance and give us a taste of their lifestyle in the new year. Press play on “Warehouse” and also catch up on V. Dewayne’s recent release “Losing Direction” as well!
- Centric, Kenya, T3 of Slum Village – Always On My Mind [Audio] @whoiscentric @T3sv @kenyamjmusic
- [Audio] Joc Scholar – Sole Survival @JocScholar
- (Interview) Artist Spotlight – J.Hustles and Joey Supratta @jhustles1 @JoeySupratta
- [Video] Paapa-Berchie – NO TURNING BACK | @paapaberchie
- [Video] Nash Nation – Killer Bee S**t | @nashnation @buckrollbeats