Chris Rivers brings the vibe this week over Mac Miller’s “Fight The Feeling” with his own rendition “Can’t Fight The Healing” where Chris paints the picture of someone with a broken heart attempting to find connections elsewhere which are ultimately shallow and unfulfilling. It’s clear that there is a need of time for healing. This one ismore raw and vivid with the slower more tonal flow that Chris has been showing lately. Like share and support !
- [Audio] Avrex, No Malice (Clipse) – “Step Into The Light” @Avrexhiphop @NoMalice757
- [Audio] Singapore Kane – “Kim Jong II” @SingaporeKane
- [Podcast] Artist Spotlight – SheGo Turbo | @shegoturbo
- [Interview] Artist Spotlight – Shellz | @DJShellz @ShellzLyrics
- Eso.Xo.Supreme Releases The Official Music Video For “The Loveless (Hitlist)” | @EsoXoSupreme @AyeBromar