What’s good everyone? I hope all is well. You know at this point, my music is getting recognized more and things are good. But not all good. Life is definitely throwing me curveballs right now, and its hard to get my A-Rod on, but I have to. At the moment, I’m having issues w/ fiance of six years and we have a son who will be two on Monday. I’m there for my child and I would have it no other way. I’m trying to do what’s right, and does that mean compromising happiness. Also a friend of mines who I have known all my life is facing 10 years in prison and is leaving to do his time on Sept 22nd. What he did is irrelevant at this point and I let him know how I feel about it. It is what it is now! I hang out with him as much as I can in n effort to hold onto the great memories we’ve had over the years. He will get out God willing and everything will be good. But man I hate to see this happen to such a close friend. Lastly, my place of employment at the moment. I won’t say the name, but let’s just says its a major Telecommunications company is wearing on me. The schedule us grueling and the pay is ehh. Its pays the bills. My music was taking a backseat, but I got back into the full swing of things by doing some many videos and the mixtape lineup coming is crazy!!!! I am not an artist afraid to tell you what’s going on. Music is the platform. These occurrences will most likely become songs….Lol. Until next time, lata! And be good.
- K-Solo talks boxing, Hit Squad, Death Row, Snoop Dogg, and more | @ksolo_wolfgang
- 4Ize – Just 2 Black Brothers Theme Song + Interview | @4IZE
- Krumbsnatcha talks Gang Starr Foundation, Guru, Mind Power, and more | @KrumbSnatcha7
- Big T talks The Art of Battle Rapping, Smack, URL, and more | @bigtqmb
- Producer Swift Sloan and Actor Jamal “Gravy” Woolard discuss new movie “Circumstances 2” |@swiftsloan @jamalgravywoolard