Welcome to another edition of Po Politickin. On today’s show, we politick with Roy Hamilton III. Roy Hamilton III is a songwriter, record producer, and musician who has assisted in the selling of over 70 million albums worldwide. RH3 discusses the importance of bringing life and inspiration back into music, his collaboration with the late great Michael Jackson, and the lessons learned from his mentor R. Kelly. Author Nasir Abdul Aleem also joins us to discuss his upcoming release The Gift: The Rise, The Fall, and Rebirth of Legend.
- [Podcast] Michelle Tulloch talks Anytime Tax Services Inc
- [Audio] Kore – Left Lane ft. EMS (M-Dot, Rev, Mayhem & Benefit) | @KoreOfEMS
- [Audio] Guilty Simpson – Got Your Back feat. Georgia Anne Muldrow | @GuiltySimpson @ReckonizeReal
- [Audio] Grand Opus & Buckshot – The Drug | @grandopusca @buckshot
- [Mixtape] Drako – Fully Loaded | @DrakoSquad