In this episode, we politick with The Good People. The Good People, consisting of The Saint (Producer) and Emskee (Emcee), is a perfect blend of soulful classic hip-hop with meaningful lyrics. Some call it “Throwback music.” Others have called it “Grown Folk Hip Hop.” The Good People call it hip-hop that comes from their soul and would like to share it with listeners that are otherwise forced to listen to music they cannot relate to. Come listen to what hip-hop has been missing.
- Dee Dee The Great (@DeeDeeTheGreat) talks Head Champ, sex coaching, and more on @popolitickin
- Toon Westside (@_ColdSummer) talks rap beginnings, new projects, and more on @popolitickin
- West Oakland Artist Beejus Releases The Official Music Video For “Player Way” @Beejus
- Sour Deez – P.I.C. (Produced by Buckmouth Beatz) |@SoxrD33z @BuckMouthBeatz
- Shallow Al – Shallow Aloween (Album) |@AlOneTheRemedy @DJWicked @Sandpeople