The desire for acceptance has reached pandemic levels in a social media “like” dominated world… You find everyone looking down [at their phones] then looking up to see what’s happening to the culture, most becoming painfully vacant-minded to a system dangling worthless products to the more than eager consumer. M-Dot‘s latest video-single “Days Are All The Same” paints a sobering viewpoint of these shortcomings. This social narrative is laced upon an eccentric Hi-Tek[Snoop Dogg, Big L, Eminem, 50 Cent] drum arrangement. M-Dot’s sequel full-length “Ego & The Enemy: II” set for release 2020.
- [Interview] Artist Spotlight – Floyd In The Sky | @Floydinthesky
- [Interview] Artist Spotlight – Ace Adams | @AceAdams17
- [Podcast] Singer/Songwriter Jane Handcock @handcockjay talks Oakland, career plans and more on @popolitickin
- [Podcast] Battle rap legend @SERIUSJONES talks fatherhood, new music, and more on @popolititickin
- video – Godz Chyld, “Sleep Paralysis” @G0dzChyld