The desire for acceptance has reached pandemic levels in a social media “like” dominated world… You find everyone looking down [at their phones] then looking up to see what’s happening to the culture, most becoming painfully vacant-minded to a system dangling worthless products to the more than eager consumer. M-Dot‘s latest video-single “Days Are All The Same” paints a sobering viewpoint of these shortcomings. This social narrative is laced upon an eccentric Hi-Tek[Snoop Dogg, Big L, Eminem, 50 Cent] drum arrangement. M-Dot’s sequel full-length “Ego & The Enemy: II” set for release 2020.
- [Video] Paapa-Berchie – NO TURNING BACK | @paapaberchie
- [Video] Nash Nation – Killer Bee S**t | @nashnation @buckrollbeats
- [Video] Gibrilville – Kilodey | @gibrilville @kamhabit @Jaysynthsbeatz
- [Video] Menacin Johnson – CROWN ft. Mo Shakray | @menacinjohnson @moka_only @moshakray
- [Video] Fashawn & Sir Veterano – This Town | @sirveterano @fashawn @freshyardrecord @ImYellowNguyen