The desire for acceptance has reached pandemic levels in a social media “like” dominated world… You find everyone looking down [at their phones] then looking up to see what’s happening to the culture, most becoming painfully vacant-minded to a system dangling worthless products to the more than eager consumer. M-Dot‘s latest video-single “Days Are All The Same” paints a sobering viewpoint of these shortcomings. This social narrative is laced upon an eccentric Hi-Tek[Snoop Dogg, Big L, Eminem, 50 Cent] drum arrangement. M-Dot’s sequel full-length “Ego & The Enemy: II” set for release 2020.
- [Podcast] L.I.F.E. Long @TherealLifelong talks underground hip hop, new projects, and more on @popolitickin
- [Podcast] Qing Qi @allhailtheqing talks Pu-Tang Clan, Mac Dre, and more on @popolitickin
- [Video] JIG LeFrost – Self Care| @JIG_LeFrost
- Joc Scholar – “Time Treasure” [prod. Fashawn] @JocScholar
- Afro Picks” ft Tek (Smiff-N-Wessun), Akil (Jurassic 5), LIFE Long |@TherealLifelong