In the club with the Legendary DJ Kid Capri, he talks about when he first realized his calling in Hip Hop, how he redefined the perception of the DJ, serrato, laptops and the advantages they bring to the art-form of DJ’ing. He also speaks on the Core DJ’s and how Artists need to respect the DJ.
- Centric, Kenya, T3 of Slum Village – Always On My Mind [Audio] @whoiscentric @T3sv @kenyamjmusic
- [Audio] Joc Scholar – Sole Survival @JocScholar
- (Interview) Artist Spotlight – J.Hustles and Joey Supratta @jhustles1 @JoeySupratta
- [Video] Paapa-Berchie – NO TURNING BACK | @paapaberchie
- [Video] Nash Nation – Killer Bee S**t | @nashnation @buckrollbeats