In this episode of PoPolitickin, we politick with Ana Baby. With her talent, beauty, and charisma, Ana Baby is undisputedly one of the most promising and highly sought after artists in 2018. Being in a male-dominated industry is a non-factor, and will not impede on Ana Baby’s ability to distinguish herself from the rest in an era where female rappers are spreading their word and making a substantial impact on the music industry. The Bronx native’s gritty street edge and sex appeal coupled with her thought- provoking punchlines have led her single “Ride” to stand at #127 on the DRT Global Top 200 Airplay Chart for online radio during its 3rd week in rotation. Ana teamed up with platinum producer Trilogy (who is known for the work he has done with artists like Chris Brown and Troy Ave) to produce the catchy and probing tune we know as “Ride”. Ana Baby has performed in front of over 10,000 roaring fans, opening for prominent artists such as Lil Durk, Vado, and French Montana. She’s also been featured in GlobalGrind, Vibe, Thisis50, and many more blogs following her first critically acclaimed mixtape, “The Evil Queen,” which featured the likes of Hip- Hop heavyweights Jadakiss, and the late Chinx Drugz.
- Centric, Kenya, T3 of Slum Village – Always On My Mind [Audio] @whoiscentric @T3sv @kenyamjmusic
- [Audio] Joc Scholar – Sole Survival @JocScholar
- (Interview) Artist Spotlight – J.Hustles and Joey Supratta @jhustles1 @JoeySupratta
- [Video] Paapa-Berchie – NO TURNING BACK | @paapaberchie
- [Video] Nash Nation – Killer Bee S**t | @nashnation @buckrollbeats