In this episode of PoPolitickin, we politick with K’Coneil. Singer-songwriter K’Coneil was born in Jamaica and migrated to the United States on a college scholarship. His music is a fusion of reggae, pop and r&b that he calls “Genre Fluid.” He gained popularity with the release of singles like “Light Skin Love” produced by Sean ‘Seanizzle’ Reid.
- Centric, Kenya, T3 of Slum Village – Always On My Mind [Audio] @whoiscentric @T3sv @kenyamjmusic
- [Audio] Joc Scholar – Sole Survival @JocScholar
- (Interview) Artist Spotlight – J.Hustles and Joey Supratta @jhustles1 @JoeySupratta
- [Video] Paapa-Berchie – NO TURNING BACK | @paapaberchie
- [Video] Nash Nation – Killer Bee S**t | @nashnation @buckrollbeats