Hailing from the Northside of Houston, Michael 5000 Watts talks about taking the artform created by late great DJ Screw and using it as a vehicle to advance the careers of artists nationwide. He also explains how he broke his new music by going city-to-city, crashing music conventions and networking. Lastly Watts talks about the future of SwishaHouse, (artists, branding) and gives his contact info for up-and-coming artists who want to work with him.
- Centric, Kenya, T3 of Slum Village – Always On My Mind [Audio] @whoiscentric @T3sv @kenyamjmusic
- [Audio] Joc Scholar – Sole Survival @JocScholar
- (Interview) Artist Spotlight – J.Hustles and Joey Supratta @jhustles1 @JoeySupratta
- [Video] Paapa-Berchie – NO TURNING BACK | @paapaberchie
- [Video] Nash Nation – Killer Bee S**t | @nashnation @buckrollbeats