Portland/Chicago artist V. Dewayne makes his grand return with the new music video for his banger “Warehouse” featuring $noogz. After dropping the personal single “Losing Direction” dedicated to the memory of his late friend Grump, Dewayne is back with new heat for the streets. Hitting his hometown and grabbing a feature from $noogz, Vinnie shows us he’s not to Hollywood to pop up and have fun on the track. Bouncy production and a catchy hook make “Warehouse” a song you have to play more than once. Directed by Portland videographer Riley Brown, Vinnie and $noogz hop on cars directly after their sold-out Portland performance and give us a taste of their lifestyle in the new year. Press play on “Warehouse” and also catch up on V. Dewayne’s recent release “Losing Direction” as well!
- [Podcast] L.I.F.E. Long @TherealLifelong talks underground hip hop, new projects, and more on @popolitickin
- [Podcast] Qing Qi @allhailtheqing talks Pu-Tang Clan, Mac Dre, and more on @popolitickin
- [Video] JIG LeFrost – Self Care| @JIG_LeFrost
- Joc Scholar – “Time Treasure” [prod. Fashawn] @JocScholar
- Afro Picks” ft Tek (Smiff-N-Wessun), Akil (Jurassic 5), LIFE Long |@TherealLifelong