Wane Enterprises CEO and New York artist Bruse Wane takes us behind the scenes for a quick conversation with him and fellow Bronx emcee Chris Rivers at the shoot for the music video for his single “Venom”, featuring Rivers (son of the late Big Pun) and the late Sean Price. “Venom” appears on Bruse’s new album Earl Manigault Of Rap (listen to “Venom”). Bruse also recently released the music video for EMOR singles “Brighter Days” (watch) and “Yuu” (watch). Bruse previously collaborated with the Price (watch the music video for “Beast Inside”) and Keith Murray (listen to “Return Of The Spitters (RMX)” featuring Keith Murray and Fam-Illy). A native of the Bronxdale Houses Projects in the Soundview section of the Bronx, Bruse founded Wane Enterprises in 2001, hosting events featuring Styles P, Papoose, N.O.R.E, Buckshot and Remy Ma.
- [Podcast] Artist Spotlight – Xzayvier | @XzayvierMusic
- [Video] Mikial x Kalasol Ft. John Brooks – Flip on Me | @8E99S @TheJohnBrooks @kalasol @digitalmartyrs
- [Audio] Sum f. Black Thought – Black Friday | @Sumkilla @blackthought
- [Video] Haddy Racks – Freak Off | @haddyracks
- [Mixtape] FLIBOIMOE – Fresh, Fli, & Fat Vol. 2 + Why She Mad | @FLIBOIMOE